The mission of the Flavor Research and Education Center is to bring together academia and industry leaders to discover innovative solutions that address the challenges of the food flavor industry.
- Innovation - We believe in pushing boundaries, embracing technology and experimenting with cutting edge methodologies. We encourage our researchers to explore possibilities; in challenge we find innovation.
- Cross-Disciplinary Collaboration - We are a community of researchers, students and industry leaders, working together to solve problems that have global reach and significance. By combining a diverse set of perspectives and experience, we can best tackle today’s complex flavor and food challenges. Together we work in synergy to create a learning and working experience that is greater than the sum of our individual efforts.
- Empowerment - Our people are our greatest strength. We encourage critical thinking and autonomy to enhance personal and professional growth.
- Integrity - We value and encourage open, honest and ethical behavior. We honor our commitments and take responsibility for our actions.
- Inclusiveness - We value our diverse backgrounds, motivations, values and aspirations. We seek to foster an inclusive community through communication, connection and common purpose.